Wednesday, 11 December 2013

OOTD- No Devil Wears White :P

Hey
        I do like to do OOTD posts but somehow the cruel internet world scares me :(
You never know what can happen ?
Still for the sake of you guys I am here with an outfit post.
                      


                    


I wore this straight shirt from Elan. Its an off white piece with a plain front. The back is embossed with silk. The back is not really a print. Its embossed with butterflies and flowers and stuff. The fabric and the detailed work is so soft to touch.
                  

                      

I wore it with straight off white trousers.

                 


My neck-piece is from Forever 21.

                      

Haven't I confessed my love for really high heels!! These heels are from 
bebe .The heel is actually 5 inches high yayy. AAAnd its blood red!


I hope you liked this post :) Your comments are always welcome.



 

17 comments:

  1. Wow love ur outfit + heels....!!!!

    Don't forget to follow baclk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Elan outfits and those heels are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so decent and beautiful ma sha ALLAH

    love your outfit. i have never tried elan but all of their designs are good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nyc post you look Gorgeous! I love ur heels but i wanna see front look of heels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the shoes check me out anoodmaliksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. AAAAAA your heels! I wantss <3 <3

    jaybeejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, love the Elan dress! I'm not a heels person but those look really cool.

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog here: http://thebeautyfinds.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-blog-award.html

    Please check and post on your blog <3 All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved ur styling sense:D off-white with high hells waoo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVING THOSE HIGH HEELS...
    PLEASE FOLLOW MY BLOG
    http://naimaamjad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete